Thank you for making last year such a success!
With your support on #GivingTuesday last year, we were able to:
- Install an irrigation system into our community garden.
- Create and print dozens of children's books in Lakota.
- Purchase a van for our Youth Leadership Development Program.
We couldn't have done all that without you and we are so grateful.
This year we have a new challenge: A Playground!
This year we are asking for your support again, so we can build a playground. Through dozens of community engagement sessions we have heard time and time again that children in our community want a playground and park area to come with their families. We want to make that a reality. We believe all kids deserve a space to play and with your help we are ready to make that happen.
The exciting news is we are already on our way! Newman's Own Foundation has pledged to match your gifts up to $10,000. With a goal of $50,000 your support can really make this happen.
How you can help:
- Donate: On #GivingTuesday 11/29/16 at https://www.crowdrise.com/NO-Thunder-Valley. Be sure to donate at this link so that we can receive the matching funds for Newman's Own Foundation.
- Help Us Fundraise: Simply go to https://www.crowdrise.com/NO-Thunder-Valley and click the big FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN button and you'll instantly have your own fundraising page as a part of our Team.
- Tell your friends: Share this information with your friends and family and encourage them to give too.